Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Hagrid’s Magical Creatures Motorbike Adventure Construction Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
.. literally why they run the trains for weeks, increase load, etc. It's not some quota that they have to run 100 cycles before they're allowed to start softs. No; they run dummies, they run water bags, they run empty, they increase capacity, they increase the amount of trains, etc etc because each change to get it to full operating speed can create issues. And the plan is always to diagnose and correct those issues prior to open.

Actually, there quite literally are quotas and other things to be met before it ever opens.
Committee F24 on Amusement Rides and Devices - Published standards under F24 jurisdiction

Sounds like this may be a Gringotts and run up to the last second to open its doors.

I think it's probably for the best? The next two weeks are already slammed by Galaxy's Edge talk so you might as well wait for that to blow over before opening this one up.

All we need now is some Coke products in the lands.
DimGiddyDinosaur-size_restricted.gif
;)

As someone who has never been in the parks for a new ride opening, I have a couple of questions. Sorry if these have been asked before.

What time do you all think is a good time to get to the park if we go on opening day? Do they let people in early to queue?
Is there like a special opening ceremony/event that we should be aware of?

Really looking forward to experiencing this whatever happens as I missed the opening of diagon by about 4 days so it'll be really cool to actually be a part of the day.

As someone who has never been in the parks for a new ride opening, I have a couple of questions. Sorry if these have been asked before.

What time do you all think is a good time to get to the park if we go on opening day? Do they let people in early to queue?
Is there like a special opening ceremony/event that we should be aware of?

Really looking forward to experiencing this whatever happens as I missed the opening of diagon by about 4 days so it'll be really cool to actually be a part of the day.
If there is a special ceremony, it usually happens in the days prior -or- before park opening, and is only accessible by special invitation or media pass. As for how early to get there... I am not sure actually. But they won't let you in until the park opens.

If there is a special ceremony, it usually happens in the days prior -or- before park opening, and is only accessible by special invitation or media pass. As for how early to get there... I am not sure actually. But they won't let you in until the park opens.

Are the hotels doing early morning access to IOA that day?

Edit: Just checked. USF for all of June.

Status
Not open for further replies.