Halloween Horror Nights 29 General Discussion | Page 303 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 29 General Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
My dumb Rob Zombie zone hypothesis was RIGHT? Huh...yeah, I get the waste part.

Anarch-ade is a complete ??? to me.

Plastic Surgery kinda is as well.

I'm cool with Zombieland and the Vikings though.

Plastic Surgery seems like it’ll take a page out of the operation stand from Revenge of Chucky if I had to guess. Lots of blood, guts, deformities, and botch jobs and psycho doctors. Maybe 1950’s sets if they take a page out of the plastic surgery ward from Bioshock

Reactions: ChaseTuff
Hmm... Yeah, I see what the scarezone anti-hype was all about. Will everyone in the Rob Z zone be disgusting and look kinda like lesser, trying-too-hard versions of 70's horror people? I know the answer already. I just hope they don't smell like what I assume they'd smell like in those films. I greatly enjoy Zombieland and maybe Vikings will be cool, so that's something, I guess. I don't get the plastic surgery one, but will reserve judgement until I see what they have in mind. Anarch-ade might be fun if it is video game characters, but I will wait and see what it actually is.

Reactions: TheCodeMan95
There’s a theory a couple of insiders are trying to get confirmed on it. Not sure it’s accurate or not.

But the name changes completely if you put the emphasis on the third syllable instead of the first.
This would make sense with the success of the Chucky scarezone last year. A killer link with a beheaded Zelda would be a fantastic opening statement.

So with the rumored scare zones...

Vikings in Central Park? I'll take it, can see some sweet costumes in here.

Plastic Surgery in Hollywood? Ok, that's actually a lil clever with that theme being in that area. Not entirely sure if that can carry a zone. But I think we could get some killer makeup and looks in this one.

Rob Zombie (Be it music or movies) in San Fran/South Street? Hmmm, I'd say this is a bit of a wild card. Could make for some interesting interactions with the various characters.

Zombieland in NY? Well, I love the IP...but this would be at the very bottom of my anticipated list regarding scare zones. Why? With the exception of the human characters, zombie-wise it's...generic. Put em in a zone, and you got a generic zombie zone.

So yeah, it's sounding a bit underwhelming with the zones. Though it doesn't change the fact that I love the rumored house line-up.

So now that we know everything thats rumored so far....
rest.gif

Remember people, anything can change!

If Vikings are in Central Park, that will at least be something different in that area for me. I’ve just been going since 25, but most years it feels the same there.

Plastic Surgery is very intriguing for me because I can definitely see how someone with too much plastic surgery could easily be frightening.

I mean, Vikings isn’t the actual name. :lol:
Idk, I’m sure I’m not the only one who hears “Halloween” and immediately thinks about northern Germanic tribes and the very famous and well-loved History channel show about them. Everyone knows Halloween is the nomadic seafaring tribe holiday.

Lol I’m just playing around with everyone, goofing around. I think it’s a terrible concept for HHN but who knows how it will turn out, could be very cool!