Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Guardians of the Galaxy: Cosmic Rewind - General Discussion

Presumably the massive new building, as well as R&D on the ride system. Plus the standard Disney inflation.

Maybe the ride will surpass all expectations and be truly dazzling inside the gravity building. Those with inside knowledge, however, have yet to imply that's going to be the case, and have, in fact, implied things in the opposite direction.
Unless I’ve missed something no insider has yet claimed to know what we will see in the building.

Unless I’ve missed something no insider has yet claimed to know what we will see in the building.
Yeah, it's been oddly quiet. I have an idea in my head of what it will be like and I just hope it's better than that as I see it being similar to RNRC.

All we really know is that the train will have slight motion, and spinning (think omnimover-esque) capabilities and the show building itself will feature a lot of projections. I'm imagining one scene will probably feature a huge space vista.

The pertinent thread over on Magic has seen off-and-on input from supposed insiders since the announcement of the project in 2017. At over 600 pages, it's not the easiest thing to navigate, unfortunately.

The pertinent thread over on Magic has seen off-and-on input from supposed insiders since the announcement of the project in 2017. At over 600 pages, it's not the easiest thing to navigate, unfortunately.
I've given up on that thread because of length and lack of any real info. It's mostly just a bunch of people complaining about the size of the gravity building. :rolleyes:

I've given up on that thread because of length and lack of any real info. It's mostly just a bunch of people complaining about the size of the gravity building. :rolleyes:

I’ve been watching the Disneyland Galaxy’s Edge thread and missing a few days results in about 15 pages of absolute drivel. I know we talk a lot of crap here but yeesh.

Sure, why not? If we're not expecting a lot of 'show scenes' or anything like that in the building, the spinning cars need to do something.
Honestly, I feel like this ride has a chance at surprising us most considering how low many of our expectations have gotten. We really don’t have a good idea of what to expect with this ride yet besides launch coaster with spinning cars.

Backwards launch!...?

It answers a question I was going to post, to how they're going to do that, and in essence..it's the controlled spinning that's gonna be real thankful for this.

I do think this coaster has a lot more potential than people let on, but it's going to be a interesting thing to watch for when reactions start coming out for more of this attractions quality.