Hagrid’s Magical Creatures Motorbike Adventure Construction Discussion | Page 650 | Inside Universal Forums

Hagrid’s Magical Creatures Motorbike Adventure Construction Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

My guess is "Welcome to the Jungle" = The Forbidden Forest section of the ride. Most people have been saying the forbidden forest doesn't really start until the drop track building. So I'm thinking it has something to do with the force of the drop track on one of the ride vehicle components.

Tell you what though, 16 days does not seem like a whole bunch of time to "beef up" 10 or 12 trains and thoroughly test them. But i have faith.

My guess is "Welcome to the Jungle" = The Forbidden Forest section of the ride. Most people have been saying the forbidden forest doesn't really start until the drop track building. So I'm thinking it has something to do with the force of the drop track on one of the ride vehicle components.
Or maybe the cars were taking the turns too aggressively and wearing down the wheels too quickly
That's just my hunch

Status
Not open for further replies.