Hagrid’s Magical Creatures Motorbike Adventure Construction Discussion | Page 654 | Inside Universal Forums

Hagrid’s Magical Creatures Motorbike Adventure Construction Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I can see them being forced to use some type of return time ticket thing if the ride is running at decreased capacity for some reason. Otherwise, I want to believe the queue is long enough to handle regular crowds. They did increase the exterior queue length for this too.

Reactions: HPFred and belloq87
I can see them being forced to use some type of return time ticket thing if the ride is running at decreased capacity for some reason. Otherwise, I want to believe the queue is long enough to handle regular crowds. They did increase the exterior queue length for this too.

I might be misremembering this but didn't DD have the world's longest queue when it first opened?

So far, a lot of employees around Hogsmeade in generic Universal uniforms. That could just be a side effect of all of the school trips today.

I also heard some voices over the Sindbad PA while walking into the Express. No Hagrid testing though.

Hogsmeade is nearly always crowded, even 9 years later. Even with the large capacity Hagrid will probably have, that's going to bring a ton more people to Hogsmeade common areas. DC was usually dead so that rarely pulled many people back that way. I'm surprised more haven't commented on how crowded this area will probably become once the coaster opens and the Dark Arts show debuts. It could end up looking like 2010 all over again. Maybe the entry system will be needed for the summer.

Which is why I was surprised and disappointed they didnt use this as an opportunity to give us another row of shops as well as rework the FJ entrance bottleneck.

But that’s crying over spilled milk at this point.

Which is why I was surprised and disappointed they didnt use this as an opportunity to give us another row of shops as well as rework the FJ entrance bottleneck.

But that’s crying over spilled milk at this point.
Like you, I thought they'd throw a few more shops in, but I guess between here and Diagon they thought they were at max. ...and yes, that FJ bottleneck could definitely use some correcting. It was worst than usual on our vacation.

I love Tapu Tapu. It worked beautifully every time I've been to Volcano Bay. I don't get the negativity about it. I would take it over fastpass+ any day!!!

It's great at Volcano Bay when you can go in the lazy river, swim in the wave pool, ride the free slides or lay on the beach. In a theme park when you can't do anything for 3 hours until your bracelet says it's time... That's a problem.

Hogsmeade is nearly always crowded, even 9 years later. Even with the large capacity Hagrid will probably have, that's going to bring a ton more people to Hogsmeade common areas. DC was usually dead so that rarely pulled many people back that way. I'm surprised more haven't commented on how crowded this area will probably become once the coaster opens and the Dark Arts show debuts. It could end up looking like 2010 all over again. Maybe the entry system will be needed for the summer.

I know I try to go during ‘slower’ times and HP brings folks in, anyway, timing means a lot for FJ...evening adding Express changed a dynamic since Deluxe guest can visit when they want.

But DC ate a lot of folks so I do not feel it was as slow as some think just because waits stayed under 30 minutes.

To me, the craziness might start shifting to when the sun goes down, I assume every coaster fan would enjoy an evening run...then the castle shows...yet I bet most early afternoons (in the slow seasons) might be the best time to visit after this opens.

Reactions: allaboutthatchase
Status
Not open for further replies.