Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

CityWalk Orlando Updates & Changes General Thread

There's so many good choices at Citi Walk now, and a lot of reasonable prices, that we've cut down on our dinner meals inside the parks, and venture out to CitiWalk for our main meal. In most cases we can get a nice sit down dinner at only a bit more than we'd pay for a quick service meal and snack inside the park. Plus, no reservations needed.

Honestly, I find the value at citywalk to be absolutely incredible. Vivo is the same price as Olive Garden at about 10,000 times the quality. Nbc grill is the same as TGI Friday’s at absurdly higher quality. They have a captive audience and could charge more but they don’t, a big reason why I love vacationing there.

Vivo is the same price as Olive Garden at about 10,000 times the quality. Nbc grill is the same as TGI Friday’s at absurdly higher quality.

Maybe I just had a bad go at both of those the one time I did them; but I’d rate them both meh and on the level of both of the restaurants you mentioned. The ambiance of both is better though. Not to say they’re bad, but I certainly didn’t experience “absurdly” or “10,000x” better quality at either.

Antojitos is excellent, though and I enjoy Toothsome. But Toothsome for the ambiance also.

Honestly, I find the value at citywalk to be absolutely incredible. Vivo is the same price as Olive Garden at about 10,000 times the quality. Nbc grill is the same as TGI Friday’s at absurdly higher quality. They have a captive audience and could charge more but they don’t, a big reason why I love vacationing there.
We eat at CityWalk for lunch and dinner every trip...It's honestly amazingly priced when compared to the parks

Mythos is actually not terribly priced either

Maybe I just had a bad go at both of those the one time I did them; but I’d rate them both meh and on the level of both of the restaurants you mentioned. The ambiance of both is better though. Not to say they’re bad, but I certainly didn’t experience “absurdly” or “10,000x” better quality at either.

Antojitos is excellent, though and I enjoy Toothsome. But Toothsome for the ambiance also.

I’m not a big fan of italian food, but I crave Vivo’s lasagna. It is one of the most superb dishes I’ve ever eaten, and I’ve spent several hundred dollars on a meal. We have eaten there twice and both times it was excellent. I’m wondering if we just happen to order the items that they shine at.

I’m not a big fan of italian food, but I crave Vivo’s lasagna. It is one of the most superb dishes I’ve ever eaten, and I’ve spent several hundred dollars on a meal. We have eaten there twice and both times it was excellent. I’m wondering if we just happen to order the items that they shine at.
We've eaten there four or five times since they opened. Every dish we ordered was excellent. The menu is a bit smaller then when they first opened, but Universal has done that with most of their Citi Walk restaurants since they did surveys on that last year.

I had Vivo and NBC for the first time last year. I thought NBC was solid - would definitely go back. But I LOOOVEEEDD Vivo. Can't wait to go back there.

Vivo, cowfish, and NBC, are our favorites. Not a huge fan of Toothsome, Anjotios is good. We eat dinner in Citiwalk every night we stay.

The Big Pretzels at NBC are the best snack out of any place in CityWalk. Vivo is a solid Italian restaurant, especially for the price. Antojitos is the out of place one to me...definitely not authentic like they claim to be.

The Big Pretzels at NBC are the best snack out of any place in CityWalk. Vivo is a solid Italian restaurant, especially for the price. Antojitos is the out of place one to me...definitely not authentic like they claim to be.
Not at $12.95 a pop they're not, regardless of size. It's just BREAD.

Haven't had the pretzel at NBC.. I'm kicking myself for it. Gotta get it this year.

Since we're all talking favorite foods now, Pub It Up Burger at Toothsome..