Halloween Horror Nights '19 General Discussion | Page 109 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights '19 General Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
I didn't think GB was coming to the event either. I posted on the forums a while back that a new rumor is floating around and I didn't believe it...?

Ya'll have to stop pointing fingers, it won't do you any good.
you made it sound similar to "i ain't afraid of no ghosts", so we put 2 and 2 together.

Last edited:
I didn't think GB was coming to the event either. I posted on the forums a while back that a new rumor is floating around and I didn't believe it...?

I mean even if its just a rumor, you really have to be careful with what you post, and I personally wasn't pointing fingers, just clarifying what he meant.

Reactions: MacMillian Crew
I've never seen a single episode of GoT, so IDK, not a major loss for me haha. Actually kinda glad, tbh. I can't picture what a haunted maze based on that show would have looked like. Something with those White Walker things and dragons?

Reactions: Guygas
My guess would be FDTD for the amount of queue space it can have, and the generally larger space for the maze itself as well.

I assumed SS because the sets in the show looked massive, and HBO, like Netflix, seemed like the company that would've wanted HHN to go all out, in terms of sets and atmosphere, with their IP. It honestly feels odd speculating about this now.

I assumed SS because the sets in the show looked massive, and HBO, like Netflix, seemed like the company that would've wanted HHN to go all out, in terms of sets and atmosphere, with their IP. It honestly feels odd speculating about this now.
Yeah, its possible they would have opted for a soundstage as well depending on how much control they gave the design team, though frankly if the rights were so shaky that a leak of a different property was enough for us to lose it, I honestly doubt it would have actually made it to fruition for one reason or another.

Reactions: MacMillian Crew

I'm sorry for talking about a rumor like the rest of you
You legit leaked it and you are putting as "It was a rumor". You decided to hint it and then I told you not to and you didn't listen and you leaked it and now we aren't getting GOT. I'm not pointing fingers because you were the one who leaked it and now this

Reactions: k_peek_2000
Alright let’s just all calm the heck down. It’s over it’s done with. No matter who or what did anything it’s all for moot now unfortunately. Whoever does need to learn, I hope things are learned.

Reactions: Drlots47
What if instead of Halloween Horror Nights it was Halloween Drama Nights since thats the state of the forum right now and we got Broadway musicals/ Oscar nominated movies as mazes .

You joke, but going through a musical house based on Cabaret or something with live dancers feels like something someone should try one of these days. Get the whole experience in five minutes.