Disney Skyliner - Gondola Transportation System | Page 49 | Inside Universal Forums

Disney Skyliner - Gondola Transportation System

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
I find it interesting that they went more with the style of the comics than the movies for GotG:

Maybe they were ordered in the short time between Gunn getting sacked and then re-hired? Went comics in case they had no footage for the ride and have to use comics for that? (long shot I know)

Maybe they were ordered in the short time between Gunn getting sacked and then re-hired? Went comics in case they had no footage for the ride and have to use comics for that? (long shot I know)
I guess it could also be that having it be more in the comic style and Star-Lord's mask on, it creates a bit of a timelessness. Chris Pratt won't be playing Star-Lord forever and the same goes for Zoe Saldana as Gamora.

Gondolas rapidly zooming in and out of DHS this afternoon (empty). Cannot upload video due to file type (iPhone?). This may be old news?

If it puts anyones mind to rest I rode a gondola this weekend in Kuala Lumpur, think it’s pretty much the same as Disney’s Skyliner. Weather was 86° (real feel 98°) with 72% humidity, no air con and it was absolute fine on a 20 minute trip.
The seats have vents and the air flows from the bottom and through these to the top, if you have a jacket on it kinda inflates if you are sitting a certain way.

I also rode one in Hong Kong during quite a bit of wind and the gondola was pretty stable, no issues at all.

Last edited:
If it puts anyones mind to rest I rode a gondola this weekend in Kuala Lumpur, think it’s pretty much the same as Disney’s Skyliner. Weather was 86° (real feel 98°) with 72% humidity, no air con and it was absolute fine on a 20 minute trip.
The seats have vents and the air flows from the bottom and through these to the top, if you have a jacket on it kinda inflates if you are sitting a certain way.

I also rode one in Hong Kong during quite a bit of wind and the gondola was pretty stable, no issues at all.

THANK YOU!

I've been comparing this to gondolas in similar climates (like Hong Kong) and it seems like it's just gone on deaf ears every time because people want to get baked alive.

THANK YOU!

I've been comparing this to gondolas in similar climates (like Hong Kong) and it seems like it's just gone on deaf ears every time because people want to get baked alive.
If anything I kinda wanted to put a jumper on while riding!

The two Asian ones I've rode both had glass bottom options, that would have been pretty sweet if Disney went for those

Reactions: Nick
TNEmFOC.png

Reactions: Coasted