Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Halloween Horror Nights 29 General Discussion

So, i never seen GOT. I get theres white walkers and wolves they can do, but what else? Are there any scenes they can do?

In that case, why didn't they announce GOT as the second IP to have it locked? Universal Monsters was announced right when the show was at its peak.
So... That release schedule I mentioned?

The 3rd IP was supposed to get announced May 21st.

That was two days after the finale.

That's when you announce. It would've extended the discussion about the show.

So... That release schedule I mentioned?

The 3rd IP was supposed to get announced May 21st.

That was two days after the finale.

That's when you announce. It would've extended the discussion about the show.
Since it’s not happening now do you have any idea what the house was gonna be based on? Like the best of all the seasons or just the battle of winterfell?

Guys, I don't think HBO was concerned about the ending. There was no chance in hell they were going to tell Universal the ending if they could help it, and it's doubtful a maze would have included it in any tangible way.

But HBO is protective of its brand and has become extremely sensitive to leaks given how much of it has happened during the Thrones tenure. If Ghostbusters was getting so nakedly leaked, I wouldn't blame them for having second thoughts.

Do you think that the backlash on the last series has anything to do with them pulling the house? I don’t watch it, but it’s hard to miss the complaints about how bad the last series was. To me, it makes business sense for them to wait a year or two, and then create a ‘best of’ house from there. No doubt it would have been an extremely popular house though

Do you think that the backlash on the last series has anything to do with them pulling the house? I don’t watch it, but it’s hard to miss the complaints about how bad the last series was. To me, it makes business sense for them to wait a year or two, and then create a ‘best of’ house from there. No doubt it would have been an extremely popular house though

This would’ve been a decision before the finale, so no.

In that case Walking Dead should stoped returning as a house after the third time.

Man just logged on and got caught up. This really sucks.

Even if you’re not a GOT fan how can this be good for anyone who loves HHN?

I’m no insider but having a reputation where you can’t be trusted to protect an IP can’t be good. I hope this doesn’t have any kind of serious impact on negotiations for HHN 30.

This also would have got my wife to the event with me. So disappointed. Have a good weekend everyone.

I hope this doesn’t have any kind of serious impact on negotiations for HHN 30.

Didn’t even of think of this. They’re likely gonna end up going after propertied they can reuse but imagine if they went after BIG properties for the anniversary year.

Another thing that sucks about this is it cuts out another “HUGE” IP on the level of Stranger Things, Walking Dead, Conjuring, It, etc.