Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge (Disneyland) | Page 46 | Inside Universal Forums

Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge (Disneyland)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
I’ve read mostly positive reviews of the food and alcoholic beverages . It’s the non alcoholic stuff I’ve heard get panned.

The food seems to be quite promising.

Though that Ronto Wrap has no business being $13. For that price, it should at least have some kind of side item along with it!

Every single "issue" I've heard is easily fixable with some test and adjust. Something Universal has regularly been doing since WWOHP opened in Hollywood. The bones are there and that's all it needs for now.

Other than some "issues" that seem inherent to the Smuggler's Run experience, I agree with this.

I do - but not as a way to cool off in a theme park. I'd rather have iced drinks, popsicles or sorbets before I choose a milkshake.

I hear you...I prefer uh...beer. The truth is I’d probably never buy this even if it tasted good. I don’t even like butter beer that much. Just not into sweets in general.

Still....they really should have made this a dairy based product...

Always interesting to see how the people getting stuff free (celebs, bloggers, etc) LOVE it all! Then the people paying for it after having waited in lines and fought their way through crowds, not so much. I wonder if there could be a cause and effect there? :D

Always interesting to see how the people getting stuff free (celebs, bloggers, etc) LOVE it all! Then the people paying for it after having waited in lines and fought their way through crowds, not so much. I wonder if there could be a cause and effect there? :D

That hasn’t even happened yet. Wait till the wait for SR is 4 hours instead of 40 min

Last edited:
Reactions: HPFred
Heard the opening day crowds at the park were mild. Every crowd calendar I looked at anticipated the parks to be slammed yesterday.

Looking at pictures batuu ended up looking better than any location in Star Wars ever would have. Tatooine is a desert planet with the only recognizable place is Luke’s small home. It wouldn’t fit in a theme park landscape. As for all the other planets. You wouldn’t have gotten a Star Wars Land out of them. You would have gotten a 3 acre ride minimally themed because that’s all the other planets are. The iconic parts of the land will be in the rides, like flying on the Millennium Falcon, breaking into a star destroyer, looking up at 40 foot At-At’s.
-
Remember when you guys were upset thinking Falcon wasn’t going to be interactive? Now look at you:bolt:

Heard the opening day crowds at the park were mild. Every crowd calendar I looked at anticipated the parks to be slammed yesterday.

I spoke with DL security on opening day about the low crowds. They said a lot of people who booked time slots without tickets aren't showing up. For example, one time slot on the first day had 1,100 bookings and around 450 actually showed up for it.