Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Jurassic World VelociCoaster Construction Thread (Opening June 10)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Like this, but with some raptor styling(insert Chris Pratt "that thing's part raptor" here):
taron_16-790x350.jpg
Im thinking this look with the offroad mercedes front

Attachments

• cars-in-jurassic-world-G-550.jpg
    cars-in-jurassic-world-G-550.jpg
    121.3 KB · Views: 11
Well, they tore my trees down. Guess I won’t be hanging out in JP anymore!

AK is my only hope now.

Sounds like a Star Wars sequel.....Yes, JP has been totally uglified. Best to just walk real fast through it until it gets renewed in 2 years. Right now it's just a total mess. They've managed to mess up areas where the coaster isn't even going.

In one of Tim Tracker's latest videos, he walks through the land, and points out how easily you can now see the outside portion of the Forbidden Journey queue from the main walkway in Jurassic Park. Any idea what the rationale is for thinning out so much foliage in that particular area? Coaster's not going over there.

Funny how so many cheered for the destruction of dueling dragons , just to have Universal destroy one of their most beautiful areas to build another giant coaster....

I have a feeling a certain niche of people will never forgive UOR for this one.

On another note I saw the Second Jurassic World last weekend and hated it. Sad to see an inferior spin off IP take over a classic...just my opinion.

In one of Tim Tracker's latest videos, he walks through the land, and points out how easily you can now see the outside portion of the Forbidden Journey queue from the main walkway in Jurassic Park. Any idea what the rationale is for thinning out so much foliage in that particular area? Coaster's not going over there.
I believe a new locker area is going all the way back here for FJ. With new rockwork to help block from JP.

But the midway skill games are going kinda between the former ponds and FJ greenhouse. That should help block the view. And new trees will be planted, but only after they tear up everything and pave over the ponds.

Funny how so many cheered for the destruction of dueling dragons , just to have Universal destroy one of their most beautiful areas to build another giant coaster....

On another note I saw the Second Jurassic World last weekend and hated it. Sad to see an inferior spin off IP take over a classic...just my opinion.

Nope. IOA needs thrills. Let FW be the family park, please.

We'll have to see. I want to believe Universal knows what they're doing, but I'm definitely skeptical that all of this won't be a net-negative on my enjoyment of the land once it's finished (given that I'm not an extreme coaster person).

I believe a new locker area is going all the way back here for FJ. With new rockwork to help block from JP.

But the midway skill games are going kinda between the former ponds and FJ greenhouse. That should help block the view. And new trees will be planted, but only after they tear up everything and pave over the ponds.

I shall keep my concern from escalating further for the time being!

We'll have to see. I want to believe Universal knows what they're doing, but I'm definitely skeptical that all of this won't be a net-negative on my enjoyment of the land once it's finished (given that I'm not an extreme coaster person).

I shall keep my concern from escalating further for the time being!
There’s an emergency exit gate from the outdoor greenhouse queue that leads into JP. That has, and will always be left exposed though.

There’s an emergency exit gate from the outdoor greenhouse queue that leads into JP. That has, and will always be left exposed though.

I've grudgingly grown accustomed to the standard intrusion of the Wizarding World on Jurassic Park! Tracker's video was definitely not what has been the norm, though, so hopefully that old "norm" returns eventually, or at least something close to it.

Status
Not open for further replies.