Hagrid’s Magical Creatures Motorbike Adventure Construction Discussion | Page 664 | Inside Universal Forums

Hagrid’s Magical Creatures Motorbike Adventure Construction Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Even with this opening here and currently Galaxy's Edge only open in DL, does anyone think that the media and social media attention has been completely sucked out of this ride opening? Besides our great people on here of course :)

Even with this opening here and currently Galaxy's Edge only open in DL, does anyone think that the media and social media attention has been completely sucked out of this ride opening? Besides our great people on here of course :)
Gonna be honest i dont know if its because its on the west coast, but at least on social media it feels like its died down a lot already. I feel like enough people haven't seen it yet hence why i might feel that way. But i believe when those on ride and queue pov's start popping up of hagrid's it'll be just fine plus media day is a no brainier spotlight grab. So no, i don't think swge even came close to "completely" stealing the spotlight. If anything some people are looking forward to Hagrid's so they can compare and contrast it to SR after its mixed reviews even though its apples and oranges.

Last edited:
Reactions: allaboutthatchase
Whoa cool. Fingers crossed.

Interested to hear if the ride truly has roughed itself up already. If this ends up riding like RRR, that's going to REALLY suck. Surely Universal will adjust speeds and unltimatley replace the worst track parts if that happened. This ride has to be an absolute headline, not headshaker.

Interested to hear if the ride truly has roughed itself up already. If this ends up riding like RRR, that's going to REALLY suck. Surely Universal will adjust speeds and unltimatley replace the worst track parts if that happened. This ride has to be an absolute headline, not headshaker.
Rumors of the roughness have been greatly misinterpreted, namely in the recent Orlando Weekly article. I feel like he took what we were discussing here, and some of the things I've mentioned on social media and conflated them, and then jumped to the wrong conclusions. The ride isn't rough. It's actually quite smooth and I can't wait to experience it for myself.

TPU makes some good points on the subject today:
Is Universal Orlando's Hagrid's Magical Creature Adventure Already Needing A Redesign? - Theme Park University

Status
Not open for further replies.