Halloween Horror Nights 29 General Discussion | Page 334 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 29 General Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Trick R Treat fits on the 80's theme, horror of Blumhouse was the thematic offender IP. Classical Monsters would be the Blumhouse of this year (but it's an actually desirable IP)

Trick R Treat is a stretch to fit in with the 80s - a 2000s horror movie (with some loose ties to 80s horror characters)? I do agree with Blumhouse being a big outlier (I think I just blacked that out of my memory, ha)

Almost everything in Trick R Treat aside from a cell phone could easily have taken place in the 80s. It has a very timless feeling.

Reactions: TheCodeMan95
The year is 1983, a Yeti vacationing in South America loses his family to a a cartel and vows revenge. After destroying those who wronged him, the Yeti lives in the drug fields, losing more and more of his mind until he completely snaps and becomes Coke Yeti. All fear Coke Yeti...

200.gif