Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Disney's Hollywood Studios (General Discussion)

Or may I pray that around 7-8am, I would get off the Star Wars area and run to the other rides to enjoy them before the others visitors are there at 9am.

In a month, I’ll be choosing the Fast Pass and probably will be Slinky Dog. But I love Aerosmith e Hollywood Tower, I want them too aaa!!!

I’m actually interested in how this will work as with only one ride available to choose, that basically makes everything stand-by. It’ll be interesting to watch.

I'm wondering if this is a precursor to one free FastPass, pay for anymore. which is not far off from the general hints @Marni1971 has put out on Magic.Seeing how much if lessens lines at rides and increases them at Guest Services.

You know, with this, and not using fastpass initially for Smugglers Run, it's almost like Disney is finally questioning it's value.

Mouse has known it doesn't work since UOR pulled it in 2003-2004, assuming he didn't know all along. It's just "walk past all the other guests" is easier to market than "if we go back you'll ride 3 rides in 2 hours instead of 1."

What is more likely to be replaced first with a brand new attraction the Indiana Jones show, Star Tours or MuppetVision 3D? I add star tours because it wouldn’t make sense to have 2 simulator themed Star Wars rides both very close in the same area. I want The Muppets to stay that show is very classic. And I guess if the Indy show is staying if we hear anything about this upcoming D23 Expo 2019 this summer it might stay for who knows how long after the update. That cancels any hopes of the Indiana Jones Land. Fans have been dying for an Indy ride to come to Florida for decades. I don’t think Toy Story and Star Wars is enough they need one more Disney IP it’ll come down to Indy, Incredibles or Cars I guess.

What is more likely to be replaced first with a brand new attraction the Indiana Jones show, Star Tours or MuppetVision 3D? I add star tours because it wouldn’t make sense to have 2 simulator themed Star Wars rides both very close in the same area. I want The Muppets to stay that show is very classic. And I guess if the Indy show is staying if we hear anything about this upcoming D23 Expo 2019 this summer it might stay for who knows how long after the update. That cancels any hopes of the Indiana Jones Land. Fans have been dying for an Indy ride to come to Florida for decades.
I'd say Indy is the most likely to go at this point and time, but anything can happen.

Yes but it’s odd that their saying they’ll update the show and this seems to be confirmed. I don’t know unless something changes. It would be nice to ride a Indiana Jones ride in Orlando unless Indy goes to DAK and the show stays for good.

Yes but it’s odd that their saying they’ll update the show and this seems to be confirmed. I don’t know unless something changes. It would be nice to ride a Indiana Jones ride in Orlando unless Indy goes to DAK and the show stays for good.
Indy show update is not confirmed yet by Disney.

Oh ok I just hope the possibility of a Indiana Jones themed land is not out of the question. The thing is where it will go. We don’t know. DAK or DHS?

Per some insiders, Disney apparently does have "plans" for Indy (what that exactly means is an open question), and those "plans" would take place in Hollywood Studios if they go forward.

With all the plumbing infrastructure they put in I would assume it’s a bathroom. Which would make sense because of the GE entrance being right there.
There are two other restrooms already in that general area. I feel this is a bit of a waste of the real estate, but no use complaining over a restroom.

There are two other restrooms already in that general area. I feel this is a bit of a waste of the real estate, but no use complaining over a restroom.
I know about the Gonzo restrooms, but what’s the second? Are you thinking of the ones connected on the other side of this structure?

They’re some next to where Sounds Dangerous was on the Star Tours side.
That one is pretty small. Gonzo's Royal Flush is a good size, but if Grand Avenue is really to be a holding queue for Galaxy’s Edge, more bathrooms may be necessary.

Although, my original guess for this new construction was a food service window. Gotta feed the people in line too!