Hagrid’s Magical Creatures Motorbike Adventure Construction Discussion | Page 673 | Inside Universal Forums

Hagrid’s Magical Creatures Motorbike Adventure Construction Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
giphy.gif

Obviously temporary, but yikes, that's unsightly. I'd rather they put it by Zonk...Honeydukes, not in front of the train photo op (and first thing you see when you come into the land.

Reactions: HPFred
Obviously temporary, but yikes, that's unsightly. I'd rather they put it by Zonk...Honeydukes, not in front of the train photo op (and first thing you see when you come into the land.

Definitely temporary so it’s fine I guess. Not the best place but whatcha gonna do.

Interestingly, they ramped up the output after it started raining. Passed the entrance about every 40 seconds not full trains, but mostly.

Sorry to keep editing in real-time, but it looks like they have it timed pretty nicely. One train passes the entrance while another is going through the abbey.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.