Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Hagrid’s Magical Creatures Motorbike Adventure Construction Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Virtual Queue is only for when the queue extends into Hogsmeade. Otherwise the attraction queue will run as normal.

Assuming the queue still follows the Dueling Dragons path, then it holds a crapload of people. I don't know if the line was ever close to full. Granted it was feeding two high capacity coasters, but still.

Assuming the queue still follows the Dueling Dragons path, then it holds a crapload of people. I don't know if the line was ever close to full. Granted it was feeding two high capacity coasters, but still.
They did take some of the queue space to add a preshow. Plus, what was originally the final part of queue for red and blue, is now only on the red side, as blue became the unload platform.

Although, additional exterior switchbacks were added so that may make up for what was lost inside.

I’m assuming that the Inside Universal crew or just @Brian G. will be attending?

:thumbsup:

Hey Brian- as fans of both universal theme parks as well as inside universal, can you pull back the curtain and let us know how these things generally work for you?

When do they send out invites? How many guests can you typically bring? How formal/informal is it? What’s the breakdown of credentialed old “real” media (tv/paper) vs the new blood internet folks like yourself? What kind of swag and meals do you get? Etc. Any other cool tidbits you can tell us?

Again, as fans, this would be cool “behind the scenes” look for us, your groupies, here.

Hey Brian- as fans of both universal theme parks as well as inside universal, can you pull back the curtain and let us know how these things generally work for you?

When do they send out invites? How many guests can you typically bring? How formal/informal is it? What’s the breakdown of credentialed old “real” media (tv/paper) vs the new blood internet folks like yourself? What kind of swag and meals do you get? Etc. Any other cool tidbits you can tell us?

Again, as fans, this would be cool “behind the scenes” look for us, your groupies, here.
As far as the regular media, there will be a reporter and photographer from each of the local media outlets (6 stations including Telemundo). Maybe a station or 2 from Tampa and Jacksonville. Most of the print media outlets only send one person except Orlando Weekly which will probably have 2. So regular media will have maybe 20-25 people.

Most of the internet folks will probably have 2 people there. But there are a lot more sites than regular media outlets. So I would guess probably around 100 people total.

As far as swag, something like a gift bag with a coffee mug, an ink pen, a pin, and a cool flash drive with B Roll footage.

Invites were sent out a month early for this event. I believe we started discussing it on May 10th.

Status
Not open for further replies.