Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

T2:3D - Battle Across Time Memorial Thread

What if it's more of a over-the-top live action stunt show and it only has an IP attached because, say, Comcast HQ threw money at it for synergy?

I don't dislike Bourne (the first three movies are very good; the last two are... decidedly not) so much as I just don't think it's a top-tier thematic basis for an attraction in 2019, but I'm by no means doubting that the final show will be solid, whether the Bourne-ness of it all is emphasized or de-emphasized.

I don't dislike Bourne (the first three movies are very good; the last two are... decidedly not) so much as I just don't think it's a top-tier thematic basis for an attraction in 2019, but I'm by no means doubting that the final show will be solid, whether the Bourne-ness of it all is emphasized or de-emphasized.
I think it’ll go all in on the first film’s plot and iconic action sequences. Focus on things we remember from the first film, the best in the series.

If this does open this year, I can’t imagine it opens until after HHN. I personally think February 2020, which would be around when Fallon opened, makes the most sense.

Maybe we’ll actually get confirmation that that show is in fact Bourne at the event on the 11th though.

I was thinking opening beginning/middle of November if it opens this year.

I mean, what’s the point in opening it before HHN? The park closes at 5 most days in September/October and it’d get overshadowed by HHN anyway.
I can see that. But I think this show will run more like Sindbad and the former Wild West Stunt Show, with set show times anyway, not running late in the day. But yea, I can see not wanting it to get lost in the marketing for HHN I guess.