Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Hagrid’s Magical Creatures Motorbike Adventure Construction Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
^Duh, thanks I just completely missed it. So I know it’s been said they reworked the queue of Dragon Challenge for this but does anyone know if the winding cave tunnels are still there? That was my favorite part.

Hopefully everything runs smoothly for this ride next week. This is a chance for Universal to steal some thunder and public interest from GESWL and get some real positive reaction from the media and the theme park world. It's fortuitous that Hagrid, at this point in time, will only have to compete against the somewhat average/mixed reception of Smuggler's Run instead of RotR. Fingers crossed that an Intamin ride has an opening without issues.

Hopefully everything runs smoothly for this ride next week. This is a chance for Universal to steal some thunder and public interest from GESWL and get some real positive reaction from the media and the theme park world. It's fortuitous that Hagrid, at this point in time, will only have to compete against the somewhat average/mixed reception of Smuggler's Run instead of RotR. Fingers crossed that an Intamin ride has an opening without issues.

There should be great reviews. No screens to hate on, great animatronics, amazing ride experience and of course a popular/beloved IP. Other than long lines at opening day (that I see more of positive than negative), there shouldn't be anything to worry about for Universal. Unless, of course, the ride has technical issues that damper guest satisfaction and capacity.

There should be great reviews. No screens to hate on, great animatronics, amazing ride experience and of course a popular/beloved IP. Other than long lines at opening day (that I see more of positive than negative), there shouldn't be anything to worry about for Universal. Unless, of course, the ride has technical issues that damper guest satisfaction and capacity.
And I agree with that....completely. It should be a big winner as long as Intamin issues don't pop up.

Folks will probably bitch about the virtual line, line length, lockers, and body size/weight restrictions, though. But the ride itself will probably a new standard.

So anyone can try and get a chance to go on the 11th if they haven't already been invited by trying and using that link?

Does anyone have an isolated, transparent background version of the Hagrid logo that I could use for this site? If so slip into the DMs. Thanks!

Does anyone have an isolated, transparent background version of the Hagrid logo that I could use for this site? If so slip into the DMs. Thanks!
I haven’t found one, so I’ve just been using Potter-like fonts. Maybe someone more talented than I can make a better looking version though.

If @Brian G. has a contact with Uni media that is inviting him to events, I'd think they'd have one ready to go for reasons like this.

Status
Not open for further replies.