Hagrid’s Magical Creatures Motorbike Adventure Construction Discussion | Page 680 | Inside Universal Forums

Hagrid’s Magical Creatures Motorbike Adventure Construction Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Does this alter your opinion? Does it feel like work or are you still geeking out like a theme park fan?

It's always work :lol: but yes, I try to have fun with it because it is a theme park after all.

I always try to keep my opinions and expectations in check. I think we've been fair and have pointed out criticism where it's warranted - but we're still talking theme parks. I can't be too hard since it is supposed to be about escapism.

Does this alter your opinion? Does it feel like work or are you still geeking out like a theme park fan?

Not speaking for Brian, but from my own experience there are LOTS of media outlets where their opinions are biased to always be good and positive so they keep getting invited back. Not to de-rail but one of my favorite unbiased reviews of recent times goes to this..

Not speaking for Brian, but from my own experience there are LOTS of media outlets where their opinions are biased to always be good and positive so they keep getting invited back. Not to de-rail but one of my favorite unbiased reviews of recent times goes to this..

Classic

I watched FreshBaked this morning and the wife was gagging with that green "milk". It was pretty funny and definitely honest.

It’s almost time.

2410AC7E-2FF9-4CDD-A3D8-314CF79D84B1.gif

lcxyE0D.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
It is, not everyone can just "diet" and it's not about "letting" oneself go. It's more complicated that.

Mod Comment: Please keep the discussion on 40" waistline respectful of the people it affects.
Well yeah the other guy took it too far. I don’t think I did though so thanks for no ban I guess.

I literally put two in my basket, pressed check out and suddenly they weren’t available anymore. Don’t really get how that works.

It’s the exact same thing that happened during the scavenger hunt thing they did for HHN 27, but this one though I lost in 1 click instead of 2.

Reactions: RevFreako
It's always work :lol: but yes, I try to have fun with it because it is a theme park after all.

I always try to keep my opinions and expectations in check. I think we've been fair and have pointed out criticism where it's warranted - but we're still talking theme parks. I can't be too hard since it is supposed to be about escapism.

An that's a factor why I like you guys, you worked hard to build your relationship with the parks, and you keep things pretty fair. You'll praise the things you certainly can, but also point out things which can be better. An since you keep getting invited back to events, it seems pretty clear the parks don't mind that kind of reporting.

Agreed, you'll always see a interesting contrast to the "Everything is Perfect!" type of reviews, and those a bit more unbiased. One of the best recent examples was the reviews of the new Villains After Hours event at MK. Where the bloggers who were literally paid to review the event did a "Everything is Perfect!" angle...yet the reviews done by Blog Mickey and others (Whom paid the regular or AP discounted price to get in), were far less than stellar. The contrast was made even bigger on twitter as any paid bloggers tweets were punctuated by the hashtag of "Ad" or "Sponsored".

Now back to Hagrid! Regarding the size restrictions, I do hope it's not too bad. As mentioned before, Intamin's restraints can be the most restrictive compared to others. Though I can imagine it's not too bad considering these trains look to be more upright sitting than one that's leaning forward, the one that's hard to gauge is the motorbike seat. An speaking of motorbike cars, I'll be interesting to see how this compares to Tron which has everyone leaning forward to a significant degree (more so than the usual Vekoma motorbike cars.)

Status
Not open for further replies.