Halloween Horror Nights 29 General Discussion | Page 341 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 29 General Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Honestly I really enjoy the look of the orange logo. It just adds an overall more Halloween flair to the look, yknow?

I’ve always felt like the logos were much more Horror than Halloween in the past. No word on Nights representation.

I suspected (and still suspect) we won't get any announcements this month due to Hagrid's.

I think there could be one late June. Murdy on the Hollywood side was asked on Twitter, and he said there wouldn't be another announcement until late in June. Either way, it seems like July/August are going to be packed with announcements!

I think there could be one late June. Murdy on the Hollywood side was asked on Twitter, and he said there wouldn't be another announcement until late in June. Either way, it seems like July/August are going to be packed with announcements!

Yeah, with HW mentioning there wouldn't be an announcement until later in June, that fit's nicely with not announcing anything during Hagrid's week and still having a week or two this month to reveal something.

An July and August will certainly be packed with announcements, last year they had everything revealed three weeks before the event opens, and with this year starting one week earlier...July and beginning of August is gonna' be a deluge of info!

Reactions: snayberry
Yeaaaaa.... I don't think this means anything :eek:O:.
Yeah I don’t think it means anything. I just thought it was interesting in the context of so many people debating GB’s being scary or not. Also interesting he’s going it to the third movie with that train of thought.