Hagrid’s Magical Creatures Motorbike Adventure Construction Discussion | Page 685 | Inside Universal Forums

Hagrid’s Magical Creatures Motorbike Adventure Construction Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I mean, TMs riding is still a form of softs. It’s just not the masses descending upon it.
1) There's a world of difference in the behavior of TMS vas guests and 2) Its been operating pretty sporadic since "the issues" - we don't even know if it has the ability to run at capacity (see: Gringotts) or will actually run a full day with our shutting down for the remainder of the day (see: Epcot opening) or even fail on opening day (See: USF) :D

Is no one who has ridden (admitted a small group, but some on the end) going to address the elephant in the room of if the ride is rough or not?

Very early in the review process but I think it's safe to say that this is a huge hit. Obviously there is going to be a bias because of the people reviewing it right now I haven't seen anything less than an amazing experience.

I have the impression that this will be the ride to topple Spider-Man as my GOAT and I don't even like Harry Potter. Both rides in the same park as well.

Well done, Universal. :toast:

Status
Not open for further replies.