Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Hagrid’s Magical Creatures Motorbike Adventure Construction Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
How much does it cost to park there for a day when not staying there?

If I’m you, I park anywhere around Universal; a Walmart, target or outlet store. Then Uber to Royal Pacific. Use the walkway and wait outside Margaritaville.
@Joe is right- that will most likely be the best spot to be at 6:30am as everyone else will be on the USF side or riding a boat. RPR or bust for being one of the first ones on this thing.

If I’m you, I park anywhere around Universal; a Walmart, target or outlet store. Then Uber to Royal Pacific. Use the walkway and wait outside Margaritaville.
@Joe is right- that will most likely be the best spot to be at 6:30am as everyone else will be on the USF side or riding a boat. RPR or bust for being one of the first ones on this thing.
I watch People’s Court. Parking at a store all day and going somewhere else is a great way to be towed.

Status
Not open for further replies.