Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Hagrid’s Magical Creatures Motorbike Adventure Construction Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Honestly, I'm more interested if it "emotes" from the mouth, than that of it moving.

tenor.gif

I know everyone’s calling this game changing... but isn’t this just an evolution of the Grizzly coaster at Hong Kong Disneyland?

Launches... backward sections... animatronics. This just has more of a narrative story?

I know everyone’s calling this game changing... but isn’t this just an evolution of the Grizzly coaster at Hong Kong Disneyland?

Launches... backward sections... animatronics. This just has more of a narrative story?

I haven't seen anyone call it "game changing". Grizzly, at its core, is a mine train coaster and this is way way way more dynamic than that.

I think a lot of people forget that this will be great just for the "coaster" aspect of the ride. I got the opportunity to ride wavebreaker last week and the fact that you are so close to the ground and the ride vehicles feels so open, it truly feels like you are on a jet ski, skimming across the water. I couldn't help by laugh with excitement as I imagined this same ride system, but with Universal theming behind it.

Combine a great coaster experience with a beautiful queue to set the mood, outdoor animatronics, music/sound effects, and arguably the most powerful IP on the planet and you have the recipe for a game changing experience!

I haven't seen anyone call it "game changing". Grizzly, at its core, is a mine train coaster and this is way way way more dynamic than that.

I’m seeing tweets saying it’s game changing, so I’m just curious what people think?

I’m seeing tweets saying it’s game changing, so I’m just curious what people think?

I think those people are just excited to be among the first to ride it and are just saying things that convey that. Everything you see on Hagrids has been done before, this is just the first instance where all of those things happen on one roller coaster.

Status
Not open for further replies.