Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Hagrid’s Magical Creatures Motorbike Adventure Construction Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe I misinterpreted past info / speculation, but I just heard the play-by-play of the devil's snare scene and it's slightly different than I've been picturing it.

After the spike, we fall backwards into the actual forbidden forest and *here* we go past the centaur into the devil's snare, then drop, and finally escape from more skrewts at the bottom.
I always thought the centaur would be waiting for us at the bottom after dropping.
Also, I'm sad that he doesn't move or speak, but we go by him way too fast to notice any movement or sound anyways, even if they had it.

Maybe I misinterpreted past info / speculation, but I just heard the play-by-play of the devil's snare scene and it's slightly different than I've been picturing it.

After the spike, we fall backwards into the actual forbidden forest and *here* we go past the centaur into the devil's snare, then drop, and finally escape from more skrewts at the bottom.
I always thought the centaur would be waiting for us at the bottom after dropping.
Also, I'm sad that he doesn't move or speak, but we go by him way too fast to notice any movement or sound anyways, even if they had it.

Hm, interesting. Felt the same way! Still excited!!

When I was there for my turn at #potterwatch, they ran it with people on it in a fairly heavy rain shower. I was so envious, rain+coasters=a good time. Mako in the rain is stunning.

They just tested opening a bunch of the lockers
Noticed this the other day as well. Heard it from behind the walls and it got my hopes up for a sec.

I mean I rode sheikra once and it started pouring right at the top of the lift. Flying into the first inversion felt like needles

I rode Dueling Dragons once as it started to pour and yes, it was painful!

I rode the Hulk as the last train before a storm shut it down, and shot straight into torrential downpour. I had an amazing time because I wear glasses and could keep my eyes open without the pain of water shooting into my eyes. My girlfriend didn't have as good of a time.

TBH - the rain helped with my nausea I normally experience with the hulk, similar to sitting in air-condition.

Status
Not open for further replies.