Jurassic World: The Ride Construction Thread | Page 86 | Inside Universal Forums

Jurassic World: The Ride Construction Thread

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
JPLand's live stream shows them testing fire alarms. That's something that cannot do until construction on the attraction itself is complete. They could still be testing and have issues, but it's safe to assume construction on the ride itself is done. I don't think there are any real delays though, just a rumor.

To be clear, I only heard late June/early July, not that there were any technical delays.

We are so close! The warning sign has been installed. It now reads "riders will get significantly wet!" Jurassic Park the ride's warning sign did not use those words. If its the same track then that means they added a scene where guests are going to get soaked. I really think there is something involving the Mosasaurus that we don't know. Or it could just be more splash cannons have been installed.
View attachment 9809

Or they just changed the wording?

Reactions: ct180 and 12th Man
Now all we need (other than the banners) is fire on the gate!!! :freak:

I think this is definitely a sign of the level of quality placemaking we will end up seeing across the whole Lower Lot when they are done with SNW and whatever else they have planned.

Great to see the walls down, and what a fantastic job they've done with refreshing the area as a whole. Revitalized is the word I'm thinking of here :hail:

Reactions: Andysol
Here's a question: Are the costumes that the TM's in-front of fences are wearing new? If so, they look great.

I wonder if they might try to extend the walls further, perhaps try to open back up the Raptor Encounter and Outfitters as soon as they can, to at-least open up the space over by the water.

Status
Not open for further replies.