Reviews & Media - Hagrid's Magical Creature Motorbike Adventure | Page 2 | Inside Universal Forums

Reviews & Media - Hagrid's Magical Creature Motorbike Adventure

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
So excited about all the great reviews! Judging from arial photos, it's easy for me to get caught up in minutia, but it seems the overall finished product delivered in spades

Side note, has anyone heard any reviews about how the music is?

Last edited:
From Robert Niles, Theme Park Insider. I love the way he finished his very glowing review: "Like that Blast-Ended Skrewt he bred from the Fire Crab and Manticore, Hagrid once again has managed to create something amazing through a difficult combination of a world class roller coaster and an engaging darkride. Many have cross-bred these before, but Hagrid has done it best" ...................From these early reviews, it sure sounds like Universal Creative has got their MOJO back.

Can’t we comment on the reviews and media as they come in?

It's a fine line, if there's a conversation then it should be moved to General Discussion, but if it's a reaction then it's ok. The goal is to keep this thread dedicated to reviews and media so keep the other thread uncluttered for those not wanting to be spoiled (too much) and due to review and media posts being super long.

Wasn’t Rupert grint spotted yesterday?

He was, maybe his contract said only the media opening no interviews.

Reactions: HPFred
It's a fine line, if there's a conversation then it should be moved to General Discussion, but if it's a reaction then it's ok. The goal is to keep this thread dedicated to reviews and media so keep the other thread uncluttered for those not wanting to be spoiled (too much) and due to review and media posts being super long.

He was, maybe his contract said only the media opening no interviews.
He was in the just concluded live stream Media event.

Reactions: JoeCamel
So Rupert Grint aka Ron Weasley travels all the way to Orlando for the opening of a major new Harry Potter attraction but doesn’t participate in the interview portion with the media? Seems odd to me :eek:O: