Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

General Discussion - Hagrid's Magical Creature Motorbike Adventure

Question for @BrianG and other who rode today about the ceiling in the stables before loading...

Was it only showing you spiders? Cuz it wasn't Spiders yesterday :lol:

^Yeah just saw your video of the spiders. Kinda glad I didn’t witness that in person. Both times we only saw the bikes.

Bike or side-car? Which did you prefer?

Bike. The sensation of "driving" adds a level of thrill. The sidecar, since it sits a bit lower, adds a bit more oomph on the backward part.

How does Fluffy look riding by? And do you slow down in front?

Looks great. You slow down compared to the other parts - but it's still very quick. Looks great at night, too.

Favorite part of the attraction ie: specific section or overall and were you surprised by anything riding?

The last launch. I was surprised at the amount of movement certain AA's had. I expected a bit of a basic approach, but several figures have a lot more to it than a simple tilt or a slight movement.

Well, I might have to suck it up and visit Universal in the summer. Gonna be a hard wait until September.

The queue has been the only area where i've heard complaints/negatives from TMs... what were your thoughts on it?

I think they might be overblown, IMO. It has some neat effects and cool looking rooms; and anyone who thinks is just Dragons queue 3.0 is nuts. There are maybe a couple of spots that are "familiar", specifically the first circular room (where the Cup was) and the cave hallways, but even that was touched up and redone.

It's A+ with theme, but I gotta think about its ranking in the UO catalog.

Last edited: