Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

General Discussion - Hagrid's Magical Creature Motorbike Adventure

Do most of the launches feel like true acceleration or are some just keeping speed?
hold-on-to-your-butts-9822482.png

So what is the expectation on how the virtual line will work opening weekend? I mean I know we only have Jimmy Fallon and Fast & Furious as the baseline for the system....but do you think the queue will remain open all day, and they will have virtual use the express lane? Or do you think they will close down the standby queue and if virtual passes run out, they will no longer permit people from entering for a designated amount of time (though I can't see that happening due to customer satisfaction).

Thoughts?

So what is the expectation on how the virtual line will work opening weekend? I mean I know we only have Jimmy Fallon and Fast & Furious as the baseline for the system....but do you think the queue will remain open all day, and they will have virtual use the express lane? Or do you think they will close down the standby queue and if virtual passes run out, they will no longer permit people from entering for a designated amount of time (though I can't see that happening due to customer satisfaction).

Thoughts?
The virtual isn't a queue really. Its the wait time to get into the queue for this one. Once your time comes, you can return and enter the line. Its to prevent it from spilling out into Hogsmede, so you will still have a long wait.

Thoughts?
My thoughts

Thoughts?

Virtual Line will only be used when the queue is full, preventing the line from spilling into Hogsmeade.

Honestly I don’t expect it to be used often beyond maybe a one or two day test.

For those that attended, while we know there won't be Express Pass to start, did you get any inkling on where the Express line would be/go? Looking at videos of the queue, there are lots of spots where it turns into narrow passageways where obviously the Express Pass queue won't be together.

So any idea where it will eventually be and ultimately merge with the rest of the regular queue?