General Discussion - Hagrid's Magical Creature Motorbike Adventure | Page 20 | Inside Universal Forums

General Discussion - Hagrid's Magical Creature Motorbike Adventure

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Best of luck to everybody today and I hope it all goes well.

I’ll be asleep (in Japan) by the time anyone starts riding, so I can’t wait to wake up and read the great reviews as well as the carnage of opening day.

Here’s to good weather and no downtime!

Accidentally first in line at the garage.

View attachment 9843

Accidentally

giphy.gif

REVIEW: Hagrid’s Magical Creatures Motorbike Adventure at Islands of Adventure | Inside Universal
Just read the excellent review of "our" Brian and I wanted to thank you for the great article and photo's. I place my reaction here because I don't want to pollute the review section.
I understand that some themed parts went by a bit quick, as some other reviewers noted. That made me think about the first time I did Spider-man. I came out of that ride with so much amazement and joy but didn't see or remember most of it because it all went so quick. After many, many rides I still see new details and that is the sign of a great ride. So I see this as a huge positive.
Also the on ride photo's I see posted by Universal from press day are great. They actually look like promotional photo's with big smiles and happy people (except most don't look like hot models) and I think that is the best compliment the team at Universal can get and the best advertisement for me as a future guest.