General Discussion - Hagrid's Magical Creature Motorbike Adventure | Page 23 | Inside Universal Forums

General Discussion - Hagrid's Magical Creature Motorbike Adventure

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Crazy how things change! I was at MiB back in 2000 for opening day (purely by coincidence) and we queued for 90 minutes to get on.

I guess social media has made it easier for people to be aware of openings ahead of time.

Comparing MIB to Potter fandom is kind of silly.

I don’t believe any of the recent rides, including Kong had turn out like this. Did anyone even show up for Fast and Furious? Lol

Will be interesting to compare the Galaxy Edge Orlando crowds vs the Hagrid crowds.

I don’t believe any of the recent rides, including Kong had turn out like this. Did anyone even show up for Fast and Furious? Lol

I think the real last time something like this happened, was Diagon for you guys.

Still, it's so fascinating to see that they didn't prepare the ticketing system for the sake of the land itself. I would think they could've planned for that to be completely honest.

Officially open and guests have entered!

Congratulations to everyone in UCOrlando! This ride seems already that it's going to be a blast, as I can't wait for everyone's responses.

Reactions: TheCodeMan95

Will be interesting to compare the Galaxy Edge Orlando crowds vs the Hagrid crowds.

??? Where did I say I was comparing fandoms. Just pointing out the difference in the number of people showing up for opening day compared to 19 years ago, the last time I personally experienced an opening.

??? Where did I say I was comparing fandoms. Just pointing out the difference in the number of people showing up for opening day compared to 19 years ago, the last time I personally experienced an opening.

Not to be a smart ass...but “difference” and “comparing” are the same thing. My point was social media may help, but Potter fandom is what’s really bringing out the crowds in mass.

Whoever's in front...are they queuing outside the actual line or has it gone in yet?

tenor.gif