Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

General Discussion - Hagrid's Magical Creature Motorbike Adventure

I need a few more rides before I write a full review but this coaster was a blast. More forceful that I would have expected with stellar show scenes. I almost want to get back into line.

Got to property at 5. Though parking at 5.30. Let into park at 6 and line up just outside hogsmeade. Was the 3rd group let into lockers and got off the ride around 10ish. Had a fun time and Warwick Davis was waving to everyone as we went into the lockers.

Waiting in hall before load. I ain’t going nowhere till I ride this thing.
Wish I would of seen you earlier, I would of rode with you, since the hubby is sick.
But enjoy your ride & I prefer the sidecar, you can see more of the AA's. Oh btw have you looked or found all of the Cornish Piixies? I have found like 6. Enjoy your ride damn inclement weather, but you are close to boarding the train. Have fun and fill me in what you think. I have heard a lot of great reviews so far from people, plus myself riding.

The thrust is calculated in real time by determining the weight of a vehicle. It’s about figuring out how much power is needed to get a train to a certain speed so that it completes the block. Miscalculations and external factors like wind can throw these things off and cause rollbacks like this. Glad they’ve factored the recovery sequence into the general operation of the ride.

MCO got the jokes today on Twitter
D883_qIWkAArVei.jpg:large

The thrust is calculated in real time by determining the weight of a vehicle. It’s about figuring out how much power is needed to get a train to a certain speed so that it completes the block. Miscalculations and external factors like wind can throw these things off and cause rollbacks like this. Glad they’ve factored the recovery sequence into the general operation of the ride.
Thanks for the clarification! :cheers: