Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

General Discussion - Hagrid's Magical Creature Motorbike Adventure

Rollbacks shouldn’t happen with a launch, right? Or at least it’s an easy fix. You increase the speed of that particular launch.
I have been on several launch coasters and have 5 rollbacks, 3 of them what TTD at CP, and one was on Outerlimits and one was actually not a launch coaster, but on closing day of CP when I worked there we got on Raptor and when it got to the block brake there was no OOOMMPHH, so we valleyed was a fun time

For those who have gone through, what would you guesstimate the wait time would be (in general) when the entire queue was full back to the ride's entrance itself (i.e. not spilling beyond into Hogsmeade and elsewhere).

Anyone know how lockers work? I'm guessing they're the smaller lockers which open with your pass? Do you have to step out of line to get the locker?

Thanks!