Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Reviews & Media - Hagrid's Magical Creature Motorbike Adventure

Here's what I'll say until I can digest what just happened: absolutely phenomenal. I did the bike(with the one and only @RollermanDan in the sidecar). The ride had a lot more "kick" to it than even I had anticipated, and I was one of the people clamoring about just how intense it may be back when they first started erecting supports. The launches are very noticeable, animatronics were smooth, and the scenery was astonishing.

The queue was a nice change up from the DD/DC queue, with the only familiar parts being the roundabout and the cave tunnels, but those were even changed just enough to feel fresh.

This ride is a winner, hands down. Cannot wait to try sidecar, and ride in the dark.
I rode it on the dedication night, and was only able to ride it once, but we're you able to see the centaur? I missed him since I only had one ride that night,

I stopped following Theme Park Review years ago when Robb started showing his true colors and badmouthing lots of people, then claiming he didn't, so I really don't care what their opinion is anymore.

Yeah so I just read his review and he’s always had a thing against the Harry Potter themed attractions. Always downplays the franchise and completely disregards the theming, something he wouldn’t dare do with Disney. He also called DD a top ten coaster which is a complete lie lol. Sometimes opinions like his need to be disregarded because they’re filled with dumb bias.

Ugh, and I hate to nitpick, and I know I'll get flamed... The attraction really does look AMAZING, but the show building with the mural is so noticeable when your ride by it, I had hoped they'd somehow hide it from riders view when directly beside it...
Haven't ridden but it's so quick i dont think its as noticeable as the skrewt. And maybe the skrewt isn't as bad on ride? Idk

So I just rode it and I gotta say the ride itself blew me the f****k away like wow that was crazy! The outdoor queue is awesome all the greenery and seeing the coaster is awesome. But I really didn’t like the indoor queue all that much. Very bland very plain just not entertaining. Except the show scene that was funny.

Haven't ridden but it's so quick i dont think its as noticeable as the skrewt. And maybe the skrewt isn't as bad on ride? Idk

I immediately noticed it while watching the POV. Should be an easy fix if they ever decide to do so.

The ride looks amazingly fun from all the screaming going on, which makes some of the ride's audio hard to hear. I wonder if screams really do drown out some of the audio when riding in person.

Didn’t ride but based on the videos it looks like a blast!! The area looks beautiful and there are so many good coaster elements packed in. My only disappointment is the lack of any kind of cohesive story. It really is just a coaster that does a drive by of 5 cool Harry Potter creatures.

That’s better than 99% of other coasters in the narrative department but I was hoping this would finally take coaster storytelling to that next level and I don’t think it does