Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

General Discussion - Hagrid's Magical Creature Motorbike Adventure

The video we have seen shows that it was a rollback from the very first hill at the beginning of the ride. No one was evacuated and it apparently just relaunched and made it over the hill the second time.
Was this the 11:15 roll back, I witnessed that in queue. Haha or is there a more recent? Haha but we’re loading again, I can see the motorbikes!

Anyone know how lockers work? I'm guessing they're the smaller lockers which open with your pass? Do you have to step out of line to get the locker?

Thanks!

There’s lockers by the train where the old lockers are and lockers by the owelry as well. Everything is very slow and they’re pulsing guests in. Once a certain amount of lockers open, they let that many guests in. And then repeat. It’s all part of the line process.

There’s lockers by the train where the old lockers are and lockers by the owelry as well. Everything is very slow and they’re pulsing guests in. Once a certain amount of lockers open, they let that many guests in. And then repeat. It’s all part of the line process.

That's definitely a pain, only so many lockers. Are they allowing people to bypass the locker wait if they have no bags?

That's definitely a pain, only so many lockers. Are they allowing people to bypass the locker wait if they have no bags?

No, but I don’t see a reason to. The queue is full and goes out to the lockers. And then there’s a break in the line where they’re holding guests until lockers open. The amount of people in the full queue appears to match up with the number of lockers they have. The line is in no way being held up by people waiting for lockers.

HAs anyone shared a decent POV video yet? Would love to see it.

Also can't imagine baking for 10 hours for 1 ride. Insane. I'll visit a weekday in 18 mos and hope to get on in reasonable time.