Halloween Horror Nights '19 General Discussion | Page 117 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights '19 General Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
A little off topic but, Its that time of year where i go back and watch all the walkthroughs of previous years due to summer drought and while watching the 2018 mazes i noticed they used a lot of these pre-scare things (the two pumpkin scares from H4 and the bomb scene in TFP). Im just sitting here and wondering how often we're gonna see that type of scare this year considering what happened when murdy introduced the screen-popping scare back in 2017 and how we saw it in almost all of the mazes last year (TFP and H4 being the only 2 we didnt see it in). Also interested in seeing what new scare will be introduced and then thoroughly milked the following year.

I do the same thing I'm constantly watching old walkthroughs on YouTube, even after I go I'll check them out so see if the scares were different, but they always get me excited for the upcoming year! I love watching Orlando's too to compare

Doctor Sleep looks quite interesting. Unfortunatley its extremely unlikely that will ever see it come to HHN.

I wouldn't say that. It's not coming out this year, at least, but depending on what happens to FoF, Warner might decide it's best to just license it out along with IT for 2020.

I wouldn't say that. It's not coming out this year, at least, but depending on what happens to FoF, Warner might decide it's best to just license it out along with IT for 2020.

I mentioned this in the other thread, but Stephen King is involved in this one. It won't come to Horror Nights.

Reactions: rageofthegods
black-christmas.png

I know its a bit early to talk HHN 2020, but knowing their relation with Blumhouse this could be a contender for next year

black-christmas.png

I know its a bit early to talk HHN 2020, but knowing their relation with Blumhouse this could be a contender for next year

AHHHHHHHHHH

YES YES YES YES YES YES YESSSSS

It can take the position of the classic maze that year! They could do something really surreal with the original, have all the masks just be a single eye and a wig on a plain black mask or morphsuit, it could be really creepy and nightmarish. They could have the sound of carolers who are all just creepily standing at the window, an attic full of hanging bodies, those telephone calls, scares coming from behind opened doors and out of closets, from under beds... Billy is a much sneakier killer than either Freddy or Jason or Michael, so they could come up with some really twisted hiding places and crazy kills

Yes give me a Nine Inch Nails house and I would nerd out. I just hope they never do a Dee Snider's "STRANGELAND" movie house, that movie creeps me out and it could be well done.
I just don't want to see people hanging from hooks or those torture devices. NOPE

Blue Öyster Cult house and The Mighty, Mighty Boss Zone. Zone would incorporate off-putting plaids and brass instruments wielded like chainsaws.

Back in 2012, I accidentally got hit on the nose with Leatherface's chainsaw when he was swinging it around in Grandpa's room. Wasn't seriously injured, but it was a Hell of a way to end opening night.

Back in 2012, I accidentally got hit on the nose with Leatherface's chainsaw when he was swinging it around in Grandpa's room. Wasn't seriously injured, but it was a Hell of a way to end opening night.
Last year was the only year I've ever been hit and it seemed to happen a lot lol. Got bumped on the foot with a chainsaw in Hells Harvest, jabbed by Michael Myers in Halloween 4, and got smacked on the hand by a scarecrows axe on Terror Tram. Seems like I hit a bit of a strain of bad luck last year.