Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

General Discussion - Hagrid's Magical Creature Motorbike Adventure

I think the real last time something like this happened, was Diagon for you guys.
I know Pandora didn't hit Potter crowd levels, but i'll still go to bat for it as far as huge turnout. I waited about 1.5 just to get into the land and then another 4 hours or so to get on FoP. Obviously part of that is that FoP has capacity issues that it has never seemed to figure out due to overheating, but it was still a pretty crazy day.

You're right though that Diagon definitely was the last time something opened to these kinds of crowds. Potter has an insanely rabid and devoted fan base.

Just got to the line and they said it was for closed for the day. Is this a lie or are they being serious about the ride being closed for the day?

Just got to the line and they said it was for closed for the day. Is this a lie or are they being serious about the ride being closed for the day?
With the amount of people already in the queue, they aren’t letting anyone else enter...especially with more potential inclement weather in the future and potential downtime. The ride has gone down a few times today already.

Asked about Express Line. Kinda bummed it’ll skip preshow, but is actually similar set up to Dragons, in where you come in.

So roughly what % of the line is skipped to this merge point? Or more importantly, if merging from that point, how long would you guess the wait is from there?