General Discussion - Hagrid's Magical Creature Motorbike Adventure | Page 37 | Inside Universal Forums

General Discussion - Hagrid's Magical Creature Motorbike Adventure

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
The people still standing in line outside the actual queue, were dumped around 8pm. I was in the spot just before the archway when they dispersed us. They gave us all a card for guest services. Told us we could stop by and ask about compensation on the way out. Waited about 4 hours.
Did you end up getting ticket refunds or rain check passes for another day?

No joke, this is a “shut up and take my money ride” it will be very hard to keep me out of IoA this summer (Hogsmeade :flex:) Those yet to experience... I did not see any upset faces, even before the 10.5 hours we waited. 3 hours would be what I’d cut off for the the future. but opening month will be tough. Just stick it out, it’s outstanding.

Backwards stuff was great from the back too!
Yes we sat in the back and it was amazing. Especially seen the Cornish Pixies at the door and steering wheel. This was a win for UC and everyone. It passed my high notch of a coaster, plus the drop is much better than Verbolten, you can tell when Verbolten is gonna drop, but not on here. I must say too the last launch is amazing, and glad I sat in the sidecar got to see more of the show scenes.
But overall this is gonna be a great experience for guest. If they can do this for just one ride, imagine what they may have up their sleeves for FW.
Oh did anyone find all the pixies I found like 9, but I was to excited looking at everything and excited for the ride. A+++++ for me and my hubby, can't wait to ride it again, and for my friends coming down from DC in 2 weeks.

Yes we sat in the back and it was amazing. Especially seen the Cornish Pixies at the door and steering wheel. This was a win for UC and everyone. It passed my high notch of a coaster, plus the drop is much better than Verbolten, you can tell when Verbolten is gonna drop, but not on here. I must say too the last launch is amazing, and glad I sat in the sidecar got to see more of the show scenes.
But overall this is gonna be a great experience for guest. If they can do this for just one ride, imagine what they may have up their sleeves for FW.
Oh did anyone find all the pixies I found like 9, but I was to excited looking at everything and excited for the ride. A+++++ for me and my hubby, can't wait to ride it again, and for my friends coming down from DC in 2 weeks.
Really? I think verbolten hides there drop pretty well, hagrids does say when your gonna drop XD

For those who are so inclined, after hours events are a sweet time to enjoy the parks with much lesser waits. I've wanted to attend OI Meet-Ups before and haven't been able to make it work, but I think I might be attending my first one this December.

Also, in case you're still following along:

Mad respect to these UOTMs!

Indeed, and no one seems to care that it originally was supposed to be fully enclosed

As someone who avoided literally all spoilers about this project before riding today, what all did I miss in terms of project changes? Can someone give a super basic rundown that doesn’t involve me reading through the entirety of the original thread (at least not until later this week) of what all changed with this project? The original plan was to have it all in a show building?

One of my brother’s friends said they waited 14 hours. Like I said way early on in the thread, I’m sure the ride is great, I have no doubts on that. But in no world is any ride worth that type of a wait no matter how good it is.

I have so many things I could do in 14 hours...

Reactions: truejonas