Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Super Nintendo World (Osaka)

What I’m saying is that it looks like you’re going through backstage to get to the Warp Pipe. Either that or it’s a very skinny guest path.
I mean, it's not like they aren't going to theme the courtyard. It won't look like backstage once this is finished.

I mean, it's not like they aren't going to theme the courtyard. It won't look like backstage once this is finished.
I’m talking the areas around it and I’m not saying it like you’re going to see it. More like it looks like a terrible bottleneck to be on whatever path takes you to the courtyard. It’s sandwiched between Water World and Potter’s backstage areas.

I’m talking the areas around it and I’m not saying it like you’re going to see it. More like it looks like a terrible bottleneck to be on whatever path takes you to the courtyard. It’s sandwiched between Water World and Potter’s backstage areas.
It looks to be raised up pretty high, entering the warp pipe already on the second level of Super Nintendo World (no need for escalator), and it looks pretty big to me. I don't think it'll be any more of a bottleneck than something like Diagon Alley, which only has one small entrance. That platform looks pretty large, and the park already has other dead end paths, so I'm sure they'll deal with it just fine.

That's the problem with these immersive lands: really feels like you're in a whole different world, itty bitty entry/exits.

Just for reference I've added the below.
Green = current Hoggsmead walkway and entrance
Purple = where we expect the SNW walkway and entrance to be

It looks like the walkway to get to SNW will be shorter than the current potter walkway and actually the courtward seems quite a decent size when you compare it to other nearby structures.
upload_2019-6-9_15-44-13.png

Looks like they’re going to need to make major changes to the WaterWorld area. That area currently is just big enough to handle the loading and unloading of guests from the theater. Imagine trying to do so while tons of people are entering and exiting Nintendo

It looks like the walkway to get to SNW will be shorter than the current potter walkway and actually the courtward seems quite a decent size when you compare it to other nearby structures.
View attachment 9794
That purple path before the courtyard is what I’m talking about. It’s going to be a terrible bottleneck if that’s the only way in and out.

That purple path before the courtyard is what I’m talking about. It’s going to be a terrible bottleneck if that’s the only way in and out.

It really won't. They already have the same 'issue' with the potter entrance and they manage it fine. Any other park and I might agree but these guys are pros at managing crowds.

View attachment 9794

If it's not already, I'd assume they are going to connect the green and purple paths. Make a big loop out of it.

It looks like the purple and green paths will connect to form a full ring.

AF1QipNO_vGS3JgLbC7dwznaHeSGi771kMUxNd5t9Pjd=s1536

labeled.jpeg

image.jpg.png

From Themeparx

*incoming bioreconstruct aerials*

He is far too busy making friends with Universal Orlando ;)

Amazing new pic. I'd say it's a given that we will see a tree mural all along the potter side of the wall, it stands out like crazy.

edit: looks like some greenery on the main tower???

Last edited:
At some point I’ll be leaving this thread in an attempt to be as surprised as possible when a stateside version opens.