Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

The Future of Lost Continent (Poseidon Fury closing May 9)

Honestly a Zelda Stunt Show wouldn’t be a bad idea. I feel like it’d be easier to implement the dungeon crawling and puzzle aspects of the games in that format rather than a ride. Cap it off with a flashy formation of the Triforce scene and a big Ganon battle and you have yourself a solid experience.

Last edited:
It would help IOA if they had a couple of show venues where guests could attend when it's raining, especially during the rainy season...Ooops, they do have two of those, but they sit empty....Perhaps with the increased attendance from Hagrids & the Dark arts Show, they'll feel a need to put something into one of those venues.....When you look at it, IOA was built with fairly sufficient attractions to retreat to when it rained. Unfortunately, they've closed two (both theaters) of them down over the years.

If it is She-ra, I’m guessing it’s because it’s one of the female based action IPs Universal currently has in its arsenal and the fact it’s been around since the 80s.

But I think Universal May have bigger plans for Zelda and that tiny plot won’t do anymore
...tiny?

We’re talking about all that’s left of LC.

...tiny?

Which is about 7 acres.

nearly more the size of Hogsmeade/FJ/Hippo (minus Hagrids)

I still think LC is not long for this world after UFW, but Zelda has gotten a larger push thanks in-part towards Breath of The Wild. It could be theoretically possible that Universal Creative and Nintendo have back-up plans in response of if SNW in Osaka and Hollywood prove successful enough to expand on the concepts they already have in-play for Zelda.

It could also wager, on the success of Breath of The Wild 2, now that it's in full development.

Which is about 7 acres.

nearly more the size of Hogsmeade/FJ/Hippo (minus Hagrids)

I still think LC is not long for this world after UFW, but Zelda has gotten a larger push thanks in-part towards Breath of The Wild. It could be theoretically possible that Universal Creative and Nintendo have back-up plans in response of if SNW in Osaka and Hollywood prove successful enough to expand on the concepts they already have in-play for Zelda.

It could also wager, on the success of Breath of The Wild 2, now that it's in full development.

...tiny?

7 acres with no area for expansion really. Limited area means no real opportunity to monetize the licensed IP at a later level. Also a large scale ride like Hagrid would not be able to fit within that space. Unless you want more screen based rides for Zelda?

7 acres with no area for expansion really. Limited area means no real opportunity to monetize the licensed IP at a later level. Also a large scale ride like Hagrid would not be able to fit within that space. Unless you want more screen based rides for Zelda?

Unless, y'know, it would be designed with a multi-floored aspect, similar to that of the current SNW lands already being built for Osaka and Hollywood..

Honestly speaking, I think it'd make more sense to have Zelda in the size vicinity of Diagon and Hogsmeade, than that of doing something large like Batuu.

Unless, y'know, it would be designed with a multi-floored aspect, similar to that of the current SNW lands already being built for Osaka and Hollywood..

Honestly speaking, I think it'd make more sense to have Zelda in the size vicinity of Diagon and Hogsmeade, than that of doing something large like Batuu.

Which in USJ has an expansion pad to the left despite being 7 acres for SNW..... that's my point. You can't expand here.

A large scale indoor ride that’s not a huge sprawling outdoor coaster could fit.

Which in USJ has an expansion pad to the left despite being 7 acres for SNW..... that's my point. You can't expand here.

To counter, they aren't using the full extent of that 7 acres from the get-go.

If they want to do something similar with Zelda to that of Osaka's, it's entirely possible to see Universal saving a bit of space. Plus, there's also the boat docks if they so desired to expand more land for Zelda.

It would be nice if they did some back of house restructuring so LC and others could expand into that land. Universal could really use a new HR building, would love to see a seven story building housing HR+other administration, would allow offices to be moved, buildings demolished, and further land expansion.

But, I foresee them doing the 'best with what they've got' for now.

Why? Toon Lagoon already has one great ride and one fun ride. LC is a complete blank slate.

Toon Lagoon doesn’t need replacing. Just needs some updates here and there and something to replace the theater

I just feel like it's a better fit for IOA as a whole, and you can make a bigger and better Zelda land in Toon Lagoon. Plus, Hyrule would get overrun by everyone trying to get to Hogmeade.