Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

General Discussion - Hagrid's Magical Creature Motorbike Adventure

Just got off they seemed to be running a decent amount of trains. Ours stopped right before the unicorn but started moving after a min. Seemed to be runni g decent till then.

Ride was awesome and all the effects seemed to be working

So you got in line at opening right? And if so how early did you line up at the gates of IOA?

Just got off they seemed to be running a decent amount of trains. Ours stopped right before the unicorn but started moving after a min. Seemed to be runni g decent till then.

Ride was awesome and all the effects seemed to be working
Nice. Official app lists the wait at 180 minutes right now.

Unfortunately... here comes the rain...

Attachments

• hereitcomes.png
    hereitcomes.png
    170.2 KB · Views: 10
Last edited:
Vincent Vision on Twitter brings up a good question.

This has been covered but basically they want "Hagrid's Motorbike Adventure" to be the main takeaway for marketing purposes and then within the Wizarding World itself they want the emphasis on "Hagrid's Magical Creatures " since that is more in line with what the in-universe location of the queue entrance and beyond is. I think it's a smart design choice.

This has been covered but basically they want "Hagrid's Motorbike Adventure" to be the main takeaway for marketing purposes and then within the Wizarding World itself they want the emphasis on "Hagrid's Magical Creatures " since that is more in line with what the in-universe location of the queue entrance and beyond is. I think it's a smart design choice.
Real talk, I'm not sure why they didn't just call it Hagrid's Motorbike Adventure

Yes. On the IOA ride times board it’s listed as “Hagrids Motorbike Adventure”.

Did it? I thought they alternate parks for early entry month by month?

I am not sure. I’m just basing it off of my last time there in August and what I saw in this thread stating no early admission. Can anyone confirm that’s whats going on now? Alternating months? What’s the thought process behind that?

I am not sure. I’m just basing it off of my last time there in August and what I saw in this thread stating no early admission. Can anyone confirm that’s whats going on now? Alternating months? What’s the thought process behind that?
The only times they open both parks for early admission is during the very peak expected crowd days. Rest of the time it's one park or the other, generally pretty evenly divided over the course of the year. HHN is usually USF early admission since the park closes early for HHN.