Halloween Horror Nights 29 General Discussion | Page 349 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 29 General Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Everyone has different taste in music, movies, books, video games, etc. Nothing wrong with it. Nobody is right or wrong about their taste in entertainment. You like what you like.

Now I wanna know about this...plastic surgery scare zone. I can't really get excited for it simply 'cause I can't picture what it would be like.

Also how likely at this point is Ghostbusters?

Seems like when Legacy said this year would be weird awhile back, he wasn't lying. Gotta say it makes me excited none the less. If nothing else, this year sounds memorable.

Reactions: RevFreako
I can say this will be a great year. Ghostbusters probably coming is the reason why I've convinced multiple people to attend with me. These people normally don't do horror, so hey, it's great!

Reactions: Kadath and Darko
I am excited 'cause Ghostbusters and Universal Monsters are perfect entry point mazes for my grandparents. Since it's their first time and they both love Ghostbusters and the Universal Monsters, it's perfect. My grandmother likes horror but took some convincing to get her to go.

I am excited 'cause Ghostbusters and Universal Monsters are perfect entry point mazes for my grandparents. Since it's their first time and they both love Ghostbusters and the Universal Monsters, it's perfect. My grandmother likes horror but took some convincing to get her to go.

Oh yeah absolutely! My own father kind of likes horror films? But he's never been interested in going to a horror event. That was until he found out that Ghostbusters and UM were coming. He loves both of them so if we have the time, he's absolutely going!

I also think Killer Klowns is a good first maze. That one along with the other two seems perfect as a first maze for someone. It will be scary but not too overwhelming.

Reactions: Darko
I’m not against the idea of Ghostbusters or anything, but both spec maps never actually said the words Ghostbuster and just used a ghost emoji. It is still likely it could be Ghostbusters but it just interests me how they used the emoji instead. If it’s not Ghostbusters, maybe Hill House? I’ll still be hyped if it’s one of those two.

I’m not against the idea of Ghostbusters or anything, but both spec maps never actually said the words Ghostbuster and just used a ghost emoji. It is still likely it could be Ghostbusters but it just interests me how they used the emoji instead. If it’s not Ghostbusters, maybe Hill House? I’ll still be hyped if it’s one of those two.

I think it's possible they used the Ghost emoji because they didn't have a clear Ghostbusters logo to use.

because before, they didn't really knew if it really was ghostbusters or not, but now it's basically happening.

Reactions: Kadath

I think "entry point" houses are something people don't appreciate enough. Stranger things was a perfect starter house for my 13 yr old daughter, and now we are going back this year. I don't think I could have gotten her in a house without that first option, and we ended up doing like 6 houses before she was a little overwhelmed. Same with coasters- if everything is extreme, very few beginners will ever attend.

I like this starter idea and think each year should include one.

Unless they have decided this is so big, they don't need to ever attract new fans.

My thinking as well. Especially since other mazes and scare zones this year sound far more intense, it's nice to have these entry point mazes.

But why didn’t they just use normal text? Sure the logo is iconic, but it’s just a speculation map and we don’t need to use it on everything.
Because I was aware of the Game of Thrones situation, and asked them to not put "Ghostbusters" on the map.

I’m expecting Legendary Truth.
Anyone have any proof from Sony-side regarding Ghostbusters? You’d think they’d have announced it at their recent official convention on the Sony lot.