Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Jurassic World: The Ride Construction Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought it was $14 on the sign?

Either way, I'd be paying for the upgrade, those bamboo cups with alcohol seem like a bargain.
I just looked in person. The Mai Tai is the only $19 one. Served in a bamboo cup. The rest of the cocktails are $16 served in an etched tiki cup (Tiki Tai, Bird of Paradise, Ti Peach, Rum Runner) and the basic blended are $14 served in a plastic cup (Pina Colada, Tropical Marg, Painkiller). The bartender said that if you want the bamboo cup with any of the drinks listed above then it’ll be $19 no matter what the drink. If you want to substitute for the etched tiki, then it’ll be $16 no matter what the drink. Hope that clears things up.

Also, new lighting package for the rocks and waterfall:0811D18D-CBA2-416B-9DE8-7A6B0BCFE28D.jpeg

Last edited:
ry8oZi3.jpg
Yep as posted above they have 3 cup options now. The etched tiki cup is a lot better than the clear one and only $2 more.

At this point I guess its safe to assume that the ride won't open on the 21st? Would Universal open a ride with no opening date announced? I'm sure Universal wants to have a media day, Is two days enough notice?

Status
Not open for further replies.