Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

HHN Hollywood 2019 Construction Thread

So he showed some sort of tent at 10 minutes in, but what location is that? 747? And also interesting that there wasnt an update today if the tents in the backlot were actually up.

So he showed some sort of tent at 10 minutes in, but what location is that? 747? And also interesting that there wasnt an update today if the tents in the backlot were actually up.
It's the Metro Set Tent for Frankenstein meets the Wolfman.

I think it's the same size, we're just missing the front of it due to the blocked head. Use the frames on the left as a guide.

Holidayz in Hell:
IMG_7251-1068x712.jpg
??? (Rumored: Killer Klowns from Outer Space):
IMG_7392-1068x712 (1).jpg

(From: @InsideUniversal)
The Ending of Klowns has an all black backround and it's black on the floor as well so technically I don't as much mind if this finale is black walls (With black flooring) because the scene's backround and flooring is actually black.

Holidayz in Hell:
View attachment 9911
View attachment 9912

(From: @InsideUniversal)
The Ending of Klowns has an all black backround and it's black on the floor as well so technically I don't as much mind if this finale is black walls (With black flooring) because the scene's backround and flooring is actually black.
Please don’t let every maze end with black walls. But if those are the only places you will find the lazy Blackpool walls in most of the mazes, I would rather have that.

Something also worth pointing out, the wood and beams on the top and the outside of the maze are always painted black, no matter the theming. So we won't know for sure until scenic begins in the next week or two.

Frankenstein Meets the Wolfman:
IMG_20190622_170413_347.jpg
??? (Rumored: Creepshow):
IMG_20190622_170416_711.jpg
??? (Rumored: Ghostbusters):
IMG_20190622_170418_388.jpg

(Photos Credit: @Themeparkaccess)
Oh I forgot...
20190622_214116.jpg
(Photo Credit: @TheMasterofHHN)