Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Halloween Horror Nights '19 General Discussion

Didn’t take too late long for Universal to “accidentally” leak something again, they do this every year :lol: But here’s what I’m wondering, since there are going to be actual live Ghostbuster performers are they gonna show their real faces or are they gonna wear hyper realistic silicon masks to look more like the actors from the film?

Didn’t take too late long for Universal to “accidentally” leak something again, they do this every year :lol: But here’s what I’m wondering, since there are going to be actual live Ghostbuster performers are they gonna show their real faces or are they gonna wear hyper realistic silicon masks to look more like the actors from the film?
i seriously hope they did what orlando did for stranger things, and hire look a likes, as i do not want to see a hyper realistic dan aykroyd silicone mask

2016 it was the banner in Orlando that had the American Horror Story logo, 2017 was Murdy's pic of the prop that had Saw written on it, and last year was Orlando's hotel advertisement of unannounced mazes. Going of the pattern with this year's slip-up, Orlando is set for next year's accidental reveal.
I’ll add on to 2018 with the Hollywood website fiasco which showed the four unannounced mazes when the website first launched

2016 it was the banner in Orlando that had the American Horror Story logo, 2017 was Murdy's pic of the prop that had Saw written on it, and last year was Orlando's hotel advertisement of unannounced mazes. Going of the pattern with this year's slip-up, Orlando is set for next year's accidental reveal.

Equally as fun given that it'll be HHN Orlando's 30th anniversary next year..

This is a really good sign. Chris Williams did say at Monsterpalooza that he and John were trying to make a better product this year and, if these are all going to be face characters, this is a huge win.

This is a really good sign. Chris Williams did say at Monsterpalooza that he and John were trying to make a better product this year and, if these are all going to be face characters, this is a huge win.

Yeah, I guess cat's out of the bag on that one.

For those not connecting the dots: casting people wouldn't have reference photography of characters they are intending to put in a mask.

i seriously hope they did what orlando did for stranger things, and hire look a likes, as i do not want to see a hyper realistic dan aykroyd silicone mask

I doubt this year that they’ll be doing hyperrealistic masks for any of the ghostbusters. Jack from The Shining was a different case since he showed up like 20 times in the whole maze, and as a scare as well. Same with Ash from AVED. If anything, they should be able to find enough white guys that have the right hair for Murray and Aykroyd’s characters, and with the glasses and hair most anyone would look like Ramis. I just hope they do a better job at casting lookalikes than last year’s principal from ToT, since the two guys playing him in the maze really looked nothing a like (at least when I went and in most maze pov’s). They even hadn’t different haircuts and hair colors lol