Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Halloween Horror Nights 29 General Discussion

I mean, they have less of a budget, so it's to be expected

Haha, trust me I'm the first one to make that argument usually. I'm the one that loved our version of Trick R Treat last year, which used Black Hallways full of scares and sounds between these big set-piece moments. I loved it, though alot of people said there were just too many black wallz. Still, it's all in good fun.

Haha, trust me I'm the first one to make that argument usually. I'm the one that loved our version of Trick R Treat last year, which used Black Hallways full of scares and sounds between these big set-piece moments. I loved it, though alot of people said there were just too many black wallz. Still, it's all in good fun.
I said that area of the Orlando Stranger Things house was the scariest, not the prettiest

It’s pretty cool that HHN is starting to incorporate the puppets more and more. I get why they can’t do animatronics being that every year is different, but the houses did feel like they were missing something (in the case of themes that would benefit from the use of large creatures). I actually prefer that they use puppets over animatronics because they move so much more organically. I don’t know why I felt the need to say that but basically it gets me excited for everything related to GB, and ST doing the big goop monster thing this year.

It’s pretty cool that HHN is starting to incorporate the puppets more and more. I get why they can’t do animatronics being that every year is different, but the houses did feel like they were missing something (in the case of themes that would benefit from the use of large creatures). I actually prefer that they use puppets over animatronics because they move so much more organically. I don’t know why I felt the need to say that but basically it gets me excited for everything related to GB, and ST doing the big goop monster thing this year.
Puppetry would also be a safer bet 'cause animatronics have the unfortunate ability to break down. I myself hope to see more puppet use in the future.

I rewatched Ghostbusters last night and a lot of the action is gonna take place in the apartment complex. Curious to see if they reuse the alleyway from Resident Evil with the giant Hunter for the Stay Puft Marshmallow Man scene

I rewatched Ghostbusters last night and a lot of the action is gonna take place in the apartment complex. Curious to see if they reuse the alleyway from Resident Evil with the giant Hunter for the Stay Puft Marshmallow Man scene
The hunter is around 10 ft. Stay puft is 100 ft. Unless we'll in a huge alleyway, that scene would not work.