Jurassic World: The Ride Construction Thread | Page 105 | Inside Universal Forums

Jurassic World: The Ride Construction Thread

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Rides not opening anytime soon. I keep hearing september! Lmao!

849.gif

Edit:

I haven't been following this thread at all until today. Can anyone tell me the realistic expectations for this ride as far as what we know as of now? No trolls please honest question. Like is it supposed to be great or good?

I haven't been following this thread at all until today. Can anyone tell me the realistic expectations for this ride as far as what we know as of now? No trolls please honest question. Like is it supposed to be great or good?

Universal is putting ALLOT into this ride. We know that all-new technology will be used. We also know that new dinosaurs will be featured in the ride. Universal seems to be taking this project very seriously and putting allot of effort into making this ride a staple for USH. So to answer the question, I think this ride will be great! Allot of technology and love is going into this project.

Reactions: devinp267
It’s just odd that we know absolutely nothing about the ride except the boring, cut and paste press releases by Universal. Are they not confident in what they have? Or is USH marketing really bad?

It’s just odd that we know absolutely nothing about the ride except the boring, cut and paste press releases by Universal. Are they not confident in what they have? Or is USH marketing really bad?

They're holding on to the date until they know for sure it's 100% ready. This is what happens when people complain about a "ride not opening when it's ready"; i.e. Hagrid.

I dont know, there was not a whole bunch of advertisement for hagrid's at all and look how that turned out. If this means the same outcome, yipee!

They are using the same ride system, this is what excites me! any delays they are having is not because the ride doesn't work, but its for whatever effects they have installed!I think we are going to start to hear allot about the ride in the week ahead. It seems like they are ready to start.

Reactions: Adam RG
I just hope we don't get capacity issues. That's the last thing I need if this ride opens 1-2 days shot of fourth of July weekend when my out of state friends visit.

Though, on that note, does anyone know if people camped out for Hagrid's? If that's the case they're probably gonna do the same for Jurassic World. :/

Last edited:
If this opens soon, I'll go either July 6th or 7th, so hopefully it's up around than!
I'm not an AP, so otherwise I'll wait to hit it during Horror Nights.
If I can wait until August, I might as well wait until September.

Does anyone know if the ride was testing today? There was allot of activity yesterday and Friday, seems pretty slow today. I guess there is just nothing new going on?

Initially, there was a lot of outcry and concern about the attraction; but as the more and more that we see of this coming around..it's starting to be getting people hopeful, quite a few in a ways even excited.

Team Members are riding today

If this means TM Previews are about to begin, we are very close towards this attraction opening..~

Status
Not open for further replies.