Halloween Horror Nights 29 General Discussion | Page 358 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 29 General Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Sorry Legacy, didn’t catch that post. I’m from NC and hike the AT regularly, hence my enthusiasm. Still excited for this house though!

I love it when we get an announcement but when we just had one today and people already want another announcement, just chill one announcement per day.

giphy.gif

I mean they definitely gotta start playing catch up, now that Hagrid's out of the way, definitely brings more time back to the event, when do you think we something next because today's announcement as already got me hyped, this could hold me for abit till the next thing comes. :)

I mean they definitely gotta start playing catch up, now that Hagrid's out of the way, definitely brings more time back to the event, when do you think we something next because today's announcement as already got me hyped, this could hold me for abit till the next thing comes. :)
I had been expecting an announcement later this week. Yeti caught me off guard.

Yeah that announcement popped on my phone and I was like wtf, very random to put it out now but it looks like now that Hagrid has already went through all the promotion and pulled out what they wanted to do with the ride and it has been a huge success, now they back on the road to HHN. :)