Halloween Horror Nights 29 General Discussion | Page 359 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 29 General Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
It was certainly a surprise. Turned my phone on this morning, opened my browser, accidentally clicked the HHN website while trying to go to another website (curse my slippery fingers) since I didn't expect an announcement, then BAM! Yeti house. Absolutely made my morning.

Also two original announcements in a row, nice.

Reactions: Brian G.
If we do get another announcement this week I’m guessing an IP since I don’t see two Originals announcement the same week. I also am guessing KKfOS since to me GB deserves a week that it’s the only announcement. Not to mention the Hollywood picture.

Body Snatchers would be a really cool house, actually. Imagine the finale where
A bunch of mannequins are pointing at you and screaming.

Sounds like high school tbh.

Nah, I'm playing. That's be a neat house with the greenhouse as the big centerpiece.

If we do get another announcement this week I’m guessing an IP since I don’t see two Originals announcement the same week. I also am guessing KKfOS since to me GB deserves a week that it’s the only announcement. Not to mention the Hollywood picture.

Yeah part of me feels like they weren't planning to announce KKfOS so early so they had to scramble to put something together. I could be wrong, but that's the vibe I got.

BTW, have we figured out what the other headline property is, besides Stranger Things and GB? Is it gonna be HoTC?

The Universal Monsters have already been appearing in some Internet sidebar ads, so it's them. They're timeless. Even if you don't like em for whatever reason, ya know em.

I really want the trailer to feature all of them, haha. Though we all know it's probably gonna just be Frankie and Wolfenstein and maybe a Dracula cameo to keep continuity with Hollywood.

I feel like this is a year when all of the IPs can headline their own little niches. Some IPs connect with individuals in specific ways. This year has, arguably, the best breadth of any recent year.
To piggy back off of my this, I also feel like there’s an esoteric sort of elemental quality to each of the originals that makes this year feel diverse as well.

Legitimate scene spoiler follows, based on what I’ve been told.
Well, I hope you liked the Little Mermaid scene from Scary Tales.
So this does intrigue me and I think it sounds pretty cool since I liked the concept of an underwater portion of a house, so I have a question: Do you know if it will be like one room for each or multiple rooms? I guess it depends how many they pack into the house I suppose, you know, within space limitations.

A room for most.
Ah, I see. I am assuming this pretty much means Dracula, Wolfman, and Frankenstein get multi-rooms. I mean they are front and center and everyone else is in the background. I can live with this since they do have more locations to work with than, say, Creature.

Reactions: hhnlover
Its a shame The Creature couldn't show up last year in Hollywood. You guys are lucky to have him this year. I don't think hes showing up for Frankenstien meets the wolfman at all too, but I hope he makes a brief appearance.