Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Halloween Horror Nights 29 General Discussion

Hey all, longtime lurker here! Figured it was finally time to post while we are the topic of what we hope to see in Universal Monsters.
The main thing for me, and I'm a little worried about it, is Invisible Man. By far my favorite of the classic monsters. I hope he at least makes one appearance.

Hey all, longtime lurker here! Figured it was finally time to post while we are the topic of what we hope to see in Universal Monsters.
The main thing for me, and I'm a little worried about it, is Invisible Man. By far my favorite of the classic monsters. I hope he at least makes one appearance.

If it doesn't, you can just say he did and nobody will be able to tell you otherwise anyway!

Yeah that was straight up mean... Who am I kidding, I would've done the same. Too easy.

Kind of. But it still would've been a pretty dark twist on the story, since she wants to get legs.

tenor.gif

EDIT- NONE OF MY GIFS ARE LOADING!!!

Point being, sarcastic “sure.”
hey i could wrong i'm just talking a guess on the rest of the houses lineup announcements could go :lol:

anyway i cant wait to see the killer klowns form outerspace house annoucment to see ho much people will geek out

Last edited:
I wouldn't be surprised (not to reach into the future) if we only got "one" scarezone announcement with Zombieland headlining it and then the RZ zone just got packaged with HOTC.

If ZL is anything like @hhnlover's idea (too lazy to find it), consider me psyched.

EDIT:

Found it. Here it is (again, not my idea):

"Characters
  • Columbus (will probably be up on a rooftop shooting zombies with his double barred shotgun, or probably just on the ground)
  • Tallahassee (will wield a guitar, but i'l love if they had him with a face shield and wielding 2 chainsaws)
  • Wichita (carries a machete)
  • Generic civilian zombies
  • "Dead" zombies (zombies that'll play dead, and once a guest gets to close...)
  • Zombie 406
  • Clown zombie
  • Bill Murray (basically fakes being a zombie, and immediately laugh once you get scared)
  • Fat Zombies
  • Kid zombies (sorta like schitte's kids)
  • Bride zombie

Props
  • Flipped over limousine with american flag on the bottom
  • Body out through a cars windshield (Rule 4# seatbelts)
  • Columbus's luggage
  • Car with "3" printed on the side
  • Hostess truck filled with snow balls
  • A car with dismembered hands holding the wheel and a baggage of weapons in the back
  • A hidden Twinkie
  • (maybe have a downsized version of the drop tower ride, but very unlikely.)
Other
  • i'll love this idea that they have stages like icons where they'll show the zombie kill of the week."

Last edited:
The deadline, in reality, is opening night.

In practice, about four weeks prior to opening night.

Beat me to it. Basically, whatever time they feel they need to get the final advertising and hype out there.

I'm pretty sure 27's announce table ended like...15 days before the event, but I might be crazy.

The deadline, in reality, is opening night.

In practice, about four weeks prior to opening night.

In Hollywood, scare actors have straight up been shown explicit casting assignments, maze titles, and even announcement trailers before they go live. That's the true deadline for any shared properties - no matter the warnings, they leak every time.

So at this point, how absolutely certain are the scare zones? Is it like the houses and we are absolutely sure or are they more up in the air in comparison?

I just don't see why Ghostbusters is announced relatively late into the announcement season, pretty sure it would been an excellent selling point.