Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

General Discussion - Hagrid's Magical Creature Motorbike Adventure

What’s funny is most of that room was made out of the Ice Dragon room with the frozen knights in the old queue back when it was Dueling Dragons—which was purposely FREEZING!

Looks to me that the ceiling in this room was raised quite a bit for the new theming, so I bet the ducts were completely re-done/reconfigured. I’m sure they’ll get it worked out soon, but glad they added the temp fix in the meantime.

In the latest TIME magazine, Hagrid was mentioned as having an over 10 hour wait for guests. Not sure if this has been mentioned yet.. but any press is good press?

A long wait on opening day is pretty much a given, and I think most people would read this as circumstantial.

I think the news that the ride isn’t open at the same time as the theme park opens would dissuade people more...I know I’m not setting foot into the park until it’s operating on regular basis.